Sunday 22 February 2009

Part Three - Pippa's story

I sit here in the sunshine and watch Jilly trying to get comfortable in her large overstuffed sun lounger. I have to hide my smirk as she shuffles around trying to get the pillow into the right position. It can’t be that comfortable being that pregnant or that huge in this heat. Thank god it’s not me. Rich and Jon are playing football with the boys and Stephanie is feigning sleep on her lounger next to me, with her earplugs in and her ipod blasting some god awful racket straight into her teenaged brain. Ava is lying next to her, also doing the same. After a rocky start she has come to accept me as a permanent fixture in her dad’s life and we have a truce of sorts which translates as I ignore her most of the time and she does the same to me. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t dislike her as a person, I just don’t do children. That came out wrong. I don’t get along with children, of any age. I don’t know why, I just don’t. Unless they can hold a decent conversation and can legally have a beer I’m just not that into them. I sound awful don’t I?

Jilly is just so huge I can’t help but stare at her. I can’t believe she’s only six months pregnant,. She looks ready to burst and if I pricked her with a pin she’d probably explode all over the place. Not that I would prick her with a pin, plus I’d never get within 2 feet of her with a sharp object. Jon has eyes in the back of his head when it comes to Jilly and Richie has never seen him so protective over a partner before. According to him Dot was the one who did the protecting in Jon’s earlier marriage. You’re probably wondering why I’m not helping her get comfortable. I did try but she shushed me away and told me she wasn’t a cripple yet. Stephanie brought her out a pillow and made cooing noises about her which were just so alien to me I nearly spilled my vodka down my chin, Jilly has always been the kind of person that makes everyone want to take care of her whilst I‘ve always been treated as if I could take care of myself. It‘s not my fault that she‘s petite with a voluptuous Mother Earth type figure and personality and I‘m tall and lean with a pair of boobs stuck on at the top, or that she‘s got naturally long blonde hair that shines with health and vitality and I‘m stuck with red curls. Although my hair is my saving grace. It’s not the faded orange that we call Ginger with a hard G nor is it the dark red of Julia Roberts. It’s a bright burnished Titian, pure red with highlights. If you’re not sure what colour titian is go google it. Nancy Drew had the same hair colour. My eyes are pretty cool too, they’re hazel but with slithers of gold and cocoa in them, giving them an almost tigerish look

You’re probably also wondering why in hell we’re friends. We’ve been friends since the first year of primary school back in the early 80‘s, which carried onto secondary school in the 90’s and beyond. We were the only two in our secondary school year that were still into the big hair bands of the 80’s which suited us fine. Whilst everyone else was into dance, hip hop, trance and those god awful raves, Jilly and I would while away the hours listening to Bon Jovi and Aerosmith, discussing the finer merits of Jon and Richie and whether Steven Tyler was handsomely ugly or just plain ugly.

Oh Richie, I have had a crush on him since I was 9 and first saw the video for Living on a Prayer. There was just something about his handsome face with that cloud of dark hair, chocolate eyes and cheeky smile that made my heart go boom. I remember my mum asking me when I was about 10 what it was that I wanted to do with my life and I told her I was going to marry Richie Sambora.

Of course she thought that was a boy a school but I knew better. Thankfully Jilly was more into Jon so there was no clash. Oh I remember when he married Dot. Jilly was a mess, we were only 12 but her whole life crumbled and I was there for her. She was there for me when Richie married Blondie. Oh god I remember that day so well. I got to school, late as usual, in my trade mark black. I think at that point the school had given up trying to make me wear the school sweater and just left me to it. I waltzed into class for registration and one of the various blondes that hung around popped her head up and made a remark about how I was in mourning cause Richie had married Heather in Paris. How I made it through that day I do not know.

So you could see how excited I was when Jilly told me she’d won that competition and that she wanted me to come with her. I was over the moon! I was leaping around my flat for about 2 days before it really sank in that I might finally be on my way to meet Richie. I knew, or rather prayed and hoped like mad, that he would be there.

I remember walking into the restaurant and seeing him sat at the table. My legs turned to jelly, I swear, and how I got to the table without falling over I will never know. Oh god he was everything I had ever dreamed of and more. Funny, smart, caring, sexy as all out and did I mention funny? He had me in hysterics from the get go, which was good really as Jilly was totally captivated with her blonde god.

Normally I am not the kind of person to run off with someone about 30 minutes after meeting him but, fuck me, it was Richie Sambora. You would too, don’t lie.

We left the two dreamers, who didn’t even notice we’d gone and rushed up to his hotel room.
--------------------------------------------------

He pushed me up against the door, slamming it shut in the process. I was so thankful I’d worn a short black dress instead of my usual black trousers when I felt his hand snake under the skirt and brush against the top of my thigh. He kissed me hard, his tongue thrusting into my mouth to taste me and let me taste him back. I moaned, deep in my throat, I know I did as his fingers gripped my thigh tight for a moment and I could feel him twitching through his jeans, pressed hard against my stomach.

I’m 5ft 9in but with my heels on I was not that much shorter than him.

He thrust his fingers under the elastic of my knickers and straight into my pussy. He found my clit and pinched it, not too hard but hard enough to make me squeal and for moisture to come flooding out of me, lubricating his fingers, ready for him to slip them into me. Which he did, with a passion.

I have never been finger fucked so hard nor so good before. My orgasm hit me so quickly that it was partly over before I’d had time to register it.

He pulled back slightly from me, pulling his fingers out of me and, looking me straight in the eye, he proceeded to lick every digit clean. His pupils had dilated so much his eyes were almost black and I’m pretty sure mine had done the same. I had no use for words, which was good as I’m pretty sure none would’ve emerged had I tried.

I could feel my internal muscle walls contracting and fluttering with the aftershocks of my orgasm, and could only stand (just) and stare at him as he led me over to the bed. He pushed me down onto the soft coverlet and, placing his hands at the top of my thighs, scratched lightly down my legs. I just moaned and closed my eyes as a plethora of pleasurable feelings flooded through me. Talk about sensory overload. My every nerve ending was on fire.

He began to lightly lick the scratch marks he’d made, I thought I was about to die and go straight to hell as surely heaven would never allow this much pleasure to be experienced by one person. The pleasure I was feeling was nothing compared to what I felt when his mouth closed around my clit and sucked softly. I jumped so high he had to hold me down on the bed. He slipped his finger inside me and together with his tongue brought me to another amazing orgasm.

I reached for him and pulled him up so that he was level with me.

“You like that babe?” he asked, his voice husky, mouth smeared with my juices.

I could only nod as speech really had deserted me at this point, and try to mime what I needed. The git just smirked at me.

“What was that babe?” he smiled at my hand play.

“You wanna play charades?” he asked, slowly stroking my engorged clit.

I think at this point my eyes were bulging from their sockets and all the air in my lungs had been replaced with treacle.

“F…f….fuck..me!”

“Is that a statement or a request?” he asked with a devilish grin.

I could only stare at him, I didn’t even have the energy to grab him and point. He must’ve taken pity on me as he smiled and thrust himself inside me in one swift movement.

Oh my god! To be stretched and filled that much by just one person ought to be outlawed! It was amazing, glorious, fantastic, [insert superlative]. I felt like I was on fire and drowning at the same time. He began to move against me, thrusting first deeply then shallower until I was just a bundle of nerve endings.

I looked up into his face and smiled. His hair had flopped forward over his forehead and he looked absolutely gorgeous and as sexy as hell. I reached up and ran my fingers lightly down his face, grazing his lips with my fingertips. He groaned and sped up. I moved my head up slightly capturing those biteable lips in a kiss and felt him thrusting into me harder.

I locked my legs around his back, forcing him deeper into me. I sucked on his tongue, making little mewing sounds in the back of my throat as I felt the pleasure beginning to tingle again, moving up through my toes until it burst through again, taking me along with it. Richie groaned as he exploded within me.

We lay there together on this huge bed and grinned at each other.

“Damn woman, you are gonna kill me one of these days.”

“Does that mean I’ll get more opportunities do kill you then? I asked, smiling at him, my curls in a state of disarray.

“We’ll see.” he said, his eyes twinkling, a small smile on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------

That was almost a year ago and we’re still together. The thing that happened to Jilly brought us closer than I could ever imagine and I moved in with him permanently soon after that. I had lived with him prior to that but we have such a tempestuous relationship that sometimes I just fled when it got too much. Not now. I will never leave him now, even when he starts up the old argument of having another child. Jilly just smiles at this and says I’ll change my mind. I don’t know, maybe I will, maybe I won’t.

Richie waves at me and I wave back, blowing him a kiss. Ava sees this and snorts in derision. I’m tempted to tell her what my lips were doing to her daddy’s cock this morning but even I’m not that much of a bitch.

Maybe Jilly’s right, maybe I ought to spend more time getting to know Ava.

I close my eyes and let the hot sunshine bake me. I’ll sleep on it.

1 comment: